Production inspector (m/f/d)1 Stellenangebot
SMS group is noted worldwide for its mechanical and plant engineering expertise, its future-oriented technologies and its excellent service for the metals industry. We use our 150 years of experience and our digital know-how to provide the industry continuously with innovative products and processes – even outside our core business. We are the partner for demanding projects, and we support our customers during the complete lifecycle of their plants, enabling profitable and resource-saving value creation chains. We have set ourselves the task of paving the way for a carbon-neutral and sustainable metals industry. As a global player with German roots, we take responsibility for our 14,400 employees and the society.
Become a part of our future at SMS group GmbH in Hilchenbach (near Siegen/NRW), where we're looking to recruit a
Production inspector (m/f/d)
You will be responsible for the supervision of quality, manufacturing and production schedules for components and equipment units at suppliers, consortium members and manufacturers commissioned by the customer (cooperative production) in Germany and abroad; this includes:
- Accompanying customer acceptance tests
- Reviewing production engineering documentation
- Production engineering consulting for our suppliers
- Planning and monitoring of production processes
- Providing support in the development and qualification of suppliers
You have completed vocational training in a metalworking profession with subsequent further training as a qualified technician or supervisor, or have a degree in engineering with a major in mechanical engineering; you should also have:
- Professional experience in the fields of welding technology, machining and assembly/installation
- Willingness to undertake long-term business trips
- Good knowledge of English
- Competent handling of IT systems
- Personal commitment, conscientiousness and reliability
- Willingness to take decisions and assertiveness
As an innovative and international employer, we offer a performance-oriented salary package (incl. profit sharing) and an attractive company pension scheme. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to achieve the ideal family/work life balance, e.g. with our in-house children's daycare center, flexible working hour models, and mobile work options. Click here to learn more about the benefits of working for SMS group .
Are you keen on shaping the future with us? If so, feel free to send us your online application . Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Mr. Zöller.
SMS group GmbH
Telephone: +49 2733 29-2788
SMS group GmbH
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: 2023-0168