Executive Assistant to the CFO (m/f/d)1 Stellenangebot
Would you like to redesign your work and work in a dynamic environment? In a family-owned company operating throughout Europe, which offers you interesting tasks and challenges? Do you share our corporate values of respect, commitment and sustainability?
Then we are the right company for you. We are looking forward to your application!
- You are the steering lead of special CFO projects (incl. coordination/ alignment with CFO)
- You represent the CFO in meetings / projects / initiatives and coordinate with CFO functions (incl. take-over of special issues)
- You prepare content for internal and external meetings (e.g. preparation of presentations, speeches, etc.) and take care of respective organizational topics (e.g. agenda etc.) including digitalization/AI
- You support Investor Relations and Capital Market projects
- You coordinate exchange platforms and the document management of the CFO
- You manage the CFO’s communication
- Qualification: Masters degree with focus on Finance.
- Experience and Know-how:
- min. 2 years of experience in a comparable role, which also can be obtained in an apprenticeship
- good Project Management skills
- Languages: fluent in English and German
- Personality: Highly trustworthy, discrete, and reliable a valued partner at all levels of the company
- Excellent communication skills and ability to multitask
- Performance-oriented execution and value-oriented teamwork
- Foresighted Thinking and Acting, Independent work, result driven, target oriented, ambitious
- Purpose-driven joy of transformation and the key future topics e.g. re-financing, sustainability, leadership
- Attractive remuneration: You will be paid in accordance with the collective agreement, which provides for an attractive basic salary as well as vacation and Christmas bonuses.
- Flexible and mobile working: We offer you flexible working (time) models to enable the right balance between mobile working and office presence.
- Company pension scheme and lifetime working time account: We support you with a company pension scheme as well as a lifetime working time account, enabling various models of individual life planning, e.g. early retirement or a sabbatical.
- WEPA Academy: With our holistic training concept we identify and facilitate personal career and development opportunities. Qualified and committed employees are and remain the most important success factor for WEPA.
- Sustainable personnel policy: A low fluctuation rate and long periods of employment characterise working at WEPA.
- Health & Wellbeing: You can expect a wide range of health activities, cooperation with various fitness studios and the external employee support programme OTHEB.
The benefits shown may vary slightly depending on the position and location.
We are looking forward to your application!
WEPA Hygieneprodukte GmbH
Rönkhauser Straße 26
Tel. +492932 307 0