Corporate Development Manager (f/m/x)1 Stellenangebot
Primobius is the result of a joint venture between Australian stock exchange-listed Neometals Ltd. and privately owned German plant engineering and technology specialist SMS group GmbH. Primobius offers a unique and sustainable method of recovering valuable lithium, nickel, cobalt, and other materials, for example carbon, from end-of-life or defective lithium-ion batteries (LiBs) from electric vehicles and consumer electronics. The recovered battery materials can be used directly in the production of new batteries.
This unique and advanced recycling solution fits smoothly into the circular economy, ensures that ethically sound materials are used, and helps to reduce not only waste but also our world’s dependence on finite resources.
Become a part of our future at Primobius GmbH in the Düsseldorf area (NRW) where we're looking for a
Corporate Development Manager (f/m/x)
You are responsible for supporting strategic projects in close collaboration with various departments. Your responsibilities include, among others:
- Assisting the management in strategy development and implementation
- Creating competitive and product analyses, as well as developing concepts to strengthen our competitiveness
- Identifying and cultivating partnerships with technology providers, recycling facilities, government bodies, and other relevant stakeholders to enhance the venture's capabilities and reach.
- Monitoring the market environment, identifying forward-looking trends, and supporting committee work and management communication
- Independently conceiving and implementing projects in collaboration with our national and international partners
- Performing financial evaluations, including cost-benefit analysis, revenue projections, and budgeting to ensure the venture's financial health and sustainability.
- Conducting special tasks for the management
You have successfully completed an above-average degree. We value:
- The ability to quickly familiarize yourself with disciplines outside your field
- At least three years of professional experience in the strategy field within a corporation or in strategic consulting firm
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills
- Experience in presentation techniques and the use of MS Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills (in German and English)
- High social competence and resilience, as well as a willingness to travel
As an innovative and internationally active employer, we convince you with performance-based compensation. Additionally, we offer you the opportunity to balance family and work optimally, with flexible working hours and the option of remote work.
Are you keen on shaping the future with us? If so, feel free to send us your online application . Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: 2023-0577