AI Business Consultant (m/f/d)1 Stellenangebot
Our digital innovation centre WEPA.digital is looking for a new team member:
AI Business Consultant (m/f/d)
WEPA.digital is an agile environment for young-minded change makers and technology enthusiasts with a passion for engineering the digital tomorrow of our company. One of our key objectives is to streamline human-driven processes and decision making at scale. Essential for the success of our mission is the introduction and exploitation of Artificial Intelligence to solve real-world problems. We enable users. We build models. We build solutions. We create experiences. For our employees and our partners.
With your passion for Artificial Intelligence, you will drive the introduction of new tools and support our business departments in identifying use cases. Together with our developers you will also identify and analyse business problems and design innovative custom AI solutions to solve them.
- You drive and support shaping our AI strategy including the development of a scalable product and service offering
- You introduce new GenAI frameworks and tools with proper change management and a sustainable guidance of our departments and employees
- You help our business to identify use cases for AI features, tools, solutions or frameworks and evaluate their impact to justify further activities
- You design generic AI frameworks & architectures for custom AI solutions together with our Platform and engineering teams
- You monitor and evaluate the performance and impact of AI solutions and provide recommendations for improvement
- You communicate and present findings, insights and solutions to the stakeholders in a clear and compelling way
- You drive AI literacy and data culture with proper engaging methods and adoption frameworks
- University degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, statistics or a related field
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in AI and analytics, preferably in a consulting role
- Proven track record of delivering successful AI projects and solutions for various clients and industries
- Certifications or credentials in AI and analytics, such as Microsoft Certified Azure AI Engineer etc. (optional but preferred)
- Experience and Know-how:
- Strong knowledge and experience in AI and analytics, including various AI technologies, tools, frameworks and cloud platforms
- Ability to design, develop and deploy AI solutions that are scalable, reliable and ethical
- Ability to apply critical thinking, problem-solving, and creativity to address business challenges and opportunities
- Languages: English, German (optional but preferred)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts and solutions in a simple and engaging way
- Excellent client relationship and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to understand and anticipate client needs and expectations
- Team: Become an important part of an interdisciplinary and international team of technology experts and solution developers.
- Creativity & Responsibility: We keep the hierarchy as low as possible and give room for creativity; we want people who take ownership of topics and successfully implement them.
- Personal development: We give you room to grow personally, discover new strengths and develop your skills.
- Flexible working: We work at the times and places that allow us to realize our projects in the best possible way.
- Modern working environment: Our modern office in downtown Düsseldorf provides the framework for creative and contemporary work. And good work requires good equipment - that's why you can choose your own equipment.
We are looking forward to your application!
Frau Christina Rohe
Rönkhauser Straße 26
Tel. +492932 307 8528
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: KMR-662361