Working Student Strategy & Transformation (m/f/d)1 Praktikumsplatz
Would you like to redesign your work and work in a dynamic environment? In a family-owned company operating throughout Europe, which offers you interesting tasks and challenges? Do you share our corporate values of respect, commitment and sustainability?
Then we are the right company for you. We are looking forward to your application!
As a member of our Strategy & Transformation Office, you will be:
- Supporting strategic projects and initiatives
- Assisting with strategy workshops to develop a relevant and comprehensive strategy – using the OGSM (Objectives, Goals, Strategies and Measures) framework – for a business unit, function, department or subject which creates value for WEPA and is supported by all relevant stakeholders
- Contributing to the implementation of the group-wide strategy process and its continuous enhancement
- Performing deep-dive analysis, macro-economic and/or specific initiatives as well as translating these into relevant initiatives
- Developing and providing relevant deep-dive knowledge shots within the Strategy & Transformation Office to challenge and discover opportunities across the company to foster value creation
- Guiding and developing the Strategy & Transformation Office’s way of working
Personality: Good interpersonal and communication skills, organizational skills, motivation, open mindedness and willingness to learn, pro-active self-starter mentality, sharing our corporate values of respect, commitment and sustainability.
Working: Self-responsible, driven and structured approach to fulfilling tasks and projects; ability to work autonomously as well as in a team; solution-oriented mindset.
Experience & Know-how: First professional experience in the field of strategy and project management will be an asset, e.g. through an internship or extracurricular activities; ability to think on one’s own feet; basic knowledge of project management techniques and frameworks like OGSM is desirable; ideally international experience, e.g. a semester abroad.
Qualifications: Active Bachelor or Master studies, preferably in a related field (e.g. in business administration, management, economics or equivalent) and ideally with a focus on strategy, change management and project management.
Languages: Very good skills in written and spoken English, ideally good German skills.
Other: Good MS Office skills.
What else we offer:
Flexible and mobile working: We offer you flexible work (time) models.
Workplace health promotion: We offer a wide range of health activities and cooperation with various fitness studios.
Freedom for creativity: We offer you freedom for creative work.
Attractive remuneration: We pay an attractive basic salary.
Employee support programme: OTHEB will help you with advice and assistance in a wide range of matters.
The benefits shown may vary slightly depending on the position and location.
Get in touch:
WEPA Hygieneprodukte GmbH
Frau Kristin Hayn
Junior HR Business Partner